Nicole Christina: Eating Disorders in Mid-Life
Social and media pressures haunt us from our early years all the way through to our crone years. Even we, the wise women, are not immune.
I was stunned to learn that, recently, the number of eating disorders in mid-life women has increased dramatically.
In this episode I ask Nicole:
- Why eating disorders are increasing in mid-life women.
- What defines an eating disorder.
- Is there ever a time we might consider pharmaceutical help for weight management.
- The efficacy of apps and tools (think FitBit or Apple watch).
- Bonus topic: how we talk to our grandchildren.
and stay tuned to Nicole’s story about her Zestful Aging including hunting pythons!!
Agnes - in conversation with Nicole Christina
Subscribe where you listen:
About the guest: Nicole Christina
Nicole Christina is the host of Zestful Aging Podcast, which has won multiple awards and is heard in 106 countries. She’s also a psychotherapist of 32 years with a specialty in eating disorders. She’s on a mission to educate people about eating disorders, which are on the rise, especially in later life.